Vtool Academy gives fresh graduates the opportunity for a full-time, paid, junior job position with a three-month training program in chip design & verification, and embedded software.
During Vtool Academy paid training, you will work closely with your mentor on a mini-project and gain all the skills and practical knowledge to start working as a junior engineer.
What does application process for Vtool Academy look like?
- Fill in the form below and upload your CV
- You will be contacted by our HR to take an online test
- Based on the test score and your CV, you will be invited for an HR and technical interview
- Shortlisted candidates are invited to join Vtool Academy.
What does attending Vtool Academy look like?
- Working one-on-one with your mentor
- Following the framework of lectures and labs
- Implement the new knowledge on a small project
- At the end of the three-month training, you will have your evaluation with our verification leaders
- Good evaluation results will give you the opportunity to continue working as an engineer on real projects.
Who is Vtool Academy for?
- 4th year or master students
- studying at:
- School of Electrical Engineering, Belgrade University
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University in Nis
- Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad
- Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Kragujevac
- basics of object-oriented programming
- basics of digital electronics
- fluency in English is a must