A description of how to use uvm callbacks is as follows:
- The “task given” is to use in our test cases the uvm callbacks implemented inside the vip.
- If you are not familiar with uvm callbacks please refer to this link : https://verificationguide.com/uvm/uvm-callback/
- We will not check how to add the callbacks inside the vip (for this case refer to the link above), but rather, how to use it in our test cases. The vip is given.
// We assume the following callback (add_delay) inside our vip’s driver:
- Next step is to find a way to add and use add_delay in our test cases.
- Following is the test where we use the callback
// In the specific example we add the callback inside connect_phase.
// In other implementations , you can see it added inside build_phase
// Following is the callback class in our tb